The symposium covers a wide range of topics concerning high resolution molecular spectroscopy and its applications including:
- High resolution spectroscopy of molecules, including radicals, ions, complexes, molecules in nanostructures;
- Theory of molecular systems and computational methods;
- Spectroscopy of intermolecular interactions in gases;
- Spectroscopic aspects of intramolecular dynamics and photodissociation;
- Experimental techniques, methods and applications;
- School for young scientists.