We have pleasure to invite you to participate in International research and practice conference «Usage Aspects of Alternative and Renewable Energy Sources in Ukraine (REU 2014)», which is held Ukrainian State Geological Research Institute (UkrSGRI).
Conference will be held in t. Sudak (AR Crimea, Ukraine) on the venue of Tourist Health Complex “Sudak” from September 8 to 12, 2014.
International research and practice conference “Usage Aspects of Alternative and Renewable Energy Sources in Ukraine (REU 2014) “– it is a discussion on geology problems, exploration and production techniques of alternative fossil fuels, development of renewable energy sources in Ukraine. It is an opportunity for scientific discussions, topical workshops and presentations. It is an expansion of business relations, opportunity to meet potential business partners, as well as new knowledge, ideas and ability to implement them.
Subject of the conference:
1. Government policy, regulation and measures to promote and support the development of renewable energy in Ukraine. Foreign experience.
2. Searching aspects, exploration and development of shale gas and earth oil.
3. Coalbed methane. Geologic features. Economic aspects.
4. Gas hydrates. Expansion, production and resources. Global experience.
5. Geothermal resources in Ukraine. Condition their Usage.
6. Solar emission energy, wind, water and biomass. Theoretical questions and practical results of use in Ukraine.
7. Energy of future. Hypothesis. Areas of research or design and experimental elaborations.
8. Market of outfit for renewable energy projects and aspects it development. Work features of engineering companies with usage equipment of foreign manufacturers.
9. Modern international and local marketing of alternative and renewable energy.
10. Environmental problems of alternative energy.